Midjourney Ai, V5.2 Release
What's new in V5.2?
New Aesthetic System
- Improved aesthetics and sharper Images
- Slightly improved coherence and text understanding
- Increased diversity (sometimes you may need to roll more than once to get what you want sorry!)
--stylizecommand has been fixed to have a strong effect on the amount of the stylization applied to your image (more like in V3). This command goes from
--stylize 1000and the default value is
New "High Variation Mode"
- Turned on by default and makes all variation jobs much more varied.
- To toggle this type /settings and click a different variation mode.
- Underneath all upscales you can also chose which strength of variation you want.
New /shorten command
- This lets you 'analyze' a prompt and get suggestions on what words might not be doing anything and which ones might be key
New "Zoom Out" Feature
- All upscales now have 'zoom out' buttons underneath you can use to reframe the image
- [Zoom Out 1.5x] [Zoom Out 2x] pulls the camera out and fills in details on all sides
- [Make Square] adds details on two sides to make a non-square image into a square one
- [Custom Zoom] (advanced) gives you a popup text box that allows you to change the prompt as you zoom out as well as the aspect ratio or precise zoom. To change aspect ratio set
--zoom 1then change the
--arto your target. This option will try to remove black bars on your previous images.
**PLEASE NOTE: **
- Things may change in the coming weeks with no notice.
- We are turning V5.2 on by default for maximum eyeballs/testing.
- You can easily switch back at any time by typing /settings and clicking V5.1`.
- High variation mode is limited to V5.2
- /Shorten does not work with multi-prompts